The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU’
What you always wanted to know about the ‘Brussels EU’ – But no one dared to tell you
- Implementing the ‘Lisbon Enabling Act’ would turn the culminating final paragraphs of Walter Hallstein’s ‘Conquest Speech’ into sobering reality today
- His entire life, Hallstein had remained a notorious servant of the Cartel
- In 1957, Hallstein designed these “State Constitutional Laws for the New Construction of the [European Cartel] Reich” in the ‘Treaties of Rome.’
- Dr. Rath Foundation Destroys Political Legitimacy of EU Construct with Exposure of Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU’ in London Times
- Hallstein incorporated all these elements in the ‘Treaties of Rome’ as the founding principles of the ‘Brussels EU’ rule over Europe today
- Walter Hallstein's ‘Conquest Speech’: Future Europe under Nazi/IG Farben Control
- UK Referendum: What Every Voter Should Know About The 'Brussels EU'
January 8, 2017
German vice-chancellor Sigmar Gabriel says break-up of EU no longer 'unthinkable'
Germany's insistence on austerity in the euro zone has left Europe more divided than ever and a break-up of the European Union is no longer inconceivable, German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel told Der Spiegel magazine.
Read article on the Independent website (UK)
Comment: In making this statement, German vice-chancellor Sigmar Gabriel joins a long list of senior politicians and bureaucrats who recognize that we are essentially now witnessing the beginning of the end for the dictatorial Brussels EU construct. In another recent example, in 2016 the Nobel-Prize winning economist Joseph Stiglitz openly stated that Europe is heading towards a "cataclysmic event" that could lead not only to the collapse of the euro currency but also the end of the Brussels EU itself. A former Chief Economist at the World Bank, Stiglitz believes that one more political event similar to the United Kingdom's recent Brexit vote is now all it would take to trigger these outcomes.
To learn how the demise of the Brussels EU will be the first step towards creating a better Europe, read this article on our Foundation website.